"Making Memories" Event Wish Anthony (Philadelphia, PA)
On Friday, April 5, 2019 the Forever Moriah Foundation hosted a “PJ Mask” themed celebration for Making Memories recipient Anthony Meo at The Pike in Philadelphia, PA.
On Friday, April 5, 2019 the Forever Moriah Foundation hosted a “PJ Mask” themed celebration for Making Memories recipient Anthony Meo at The Pike in Philadelphia, PA. “The energy at Anthony’s party was amazing. The atmosphere was filled with so much love and support for Anthony and his family,” said Sharday Richardson, Forever Moriah founder.
In 2018, 3-year-old Anthony was diagnosed with DIPG, an inoperable form of pediatric brain cancer.
“It’s amazing. I mean, you kind of realize when you go through something like this that other people have gone through things to come out on the other side and make a difference,” said Anthony’s mother, Kelsey Fisher.
Dozens of friends and family gathered in superhero fashion; some came donning capes of their own while others were presented with them upon arrival. The Forever Moriah Foundation will be “Making Memories” all throughout the Mid-Atlantic throughout the year, with the Days of Joy tour.
Five Fun Facts About Anthony
1. Anthony absolutely LOVES watching movies and reading books. His favorite T.V. show is PJ Mask, so it only right he requested a PJ Mask celebration for his big day!
2. Anthony’s favorite food is blueberries
3. Anthony loves spending time with his grandparents, and we are sure they love spending time with him just as much!
4. Anthony also loves attending Sunday school and singing songs at church.
5. Anthony’s loves instruments, but his favorites are the drums just like his dad
Photographer: Hailey Photography Cake and Treats: Aysha Hairston Venue: The Pike Favors: Sprinkle My Party Balloon Centerpieces: Decofest & The Pike Balloon Arch: Lala's Party Backdrop: Sprinkle My Party Cake Table Design: Amazing Aysha Glitter Tattoo Artist: Uniquely Your's Events Tumbler Decals: Events By Brittney